Tries to estimate focal lengths from the given homography under the assumption that the camera undergoes rotations around its centre only.
focalsFromHomography(const Mat& H, double& f0, double& f1, bool& f0_ok, bool& f1_ok)
- H – Homography.
- f0 – Estimated focal length along X axis.
- f1 – Estimated focal length along Y axis.
- f0_ok – True, if f0 was estimated successfully, false otherwise.
- f1_ok – True, if f1 was estimated successfully, false otherwise.
Estimates focal lengths for each given camera.
estimateFocal(const std::vector<ImageFeatures>& features, const std::vector<MatchesInfo>& pairwise_matches, std::vector<double>& focals)
- features – Features of images.
- pairwise_matches – Matches between all image pairs.
- focals – Estimated focal lengths for each camera.
Help and Feedback
You did not find what you were looking for?
- Ask a question on the Q&A forum.
- If you think something is missing or wrong in the documentation,
please file a bug report.